Acacia Investments LLC is a Dubai-based leading international investment company with a primary focus on private equity in the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Western European regions.
Our firm is dedicated to delivering exceptional asset management to meet our institutional, retail, and high-net-worth clients long-term wealth management objectives... Read more
At Acacia Investments, we focus on recognizing value that other investors might miss. Our goal is to deliver solid, risk-adjusted returns year in and year out. Acacia Investments’ investment strategy is driven by the selection of assets and partners where we can provide ...Read more
A conviction-driven portfolio combined with a tight risk management on the most vulnerable markets and weakened sectors. For information purposes, investors can consult our portfolio.
• Acacia Investments® is trademarks owned by Acacia Investments.
• Total Returns include change in share price, assume reinvestment of all distributions, and reflect the deduction of fund expenses and applicable fees. Total Returns With Sales Charge: returns reflect the deduction of the stated sales charge. Total returns, distribution rate, and yields reflect any applicable expense reductions, without which the results for those impacted funds would have been lower.
• Most Acacia Investments funds offer multiple share classes. Share classes are subject to different fees and expenses, which will affect their performance.
• All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Value securities may not increase in price as anticipated or may decline further in value. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investing in a single-sector fund involves special risks, including greater sensitivity to economic, political or regulatory developments impacting the sector. Smaller-company stocks have exhibited greater price volatility than larger-company stocks, particularly over the short term. The fund's investments in companies engaged in mergers, reorganizations or liquidations also involve special risks as pending deals may not be completed on time or on favorable terms. The fund may invest in lower-rated bonds, which entail higher credit risk. Please consult the prospectus for a more detailed description of the fund's risks.
• Performance data represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. Current performance may differ from figures shown. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate with market conditions, and you may have a gain or loss when you sell your shares.
• For more information on any of our funds, contact your financial advisor. Investors should carefully consider a fund's investment goals, risks, sales charges and expenses before investing.